Thursday, June 01, 2006

I hate luminis portalsD:<


I keep losing what I write*cry*

Anyway, I know it's really no one's fault, but i REALLY hate the luminis portal right now. Combined with higher-ups who don't have a clue trying to tell you how to do things and the servers not working consistantly if at all, I am going CRAZY!!!

Anyway, on a positve note Naruto left all of us fans going WTF?!?!??!!? which is great for storytelling!!! It left us all asking more questions and craving more answers than ever, even though the chapter itself was rather uneventful and disapointing as the end of the arc. The story bascially took a very different path from where we all thought it was going. Kishimoto is simply a story telling genius! However I think we all knew that rescue Sasuke arc v2 wasn't going to be any more of a succes than v1....Poor exhausted Naruto!

On a technological note, I made a PHP script to send email from a form. It wasn't much really, but at least now i can add PHP to my resume :D Now I can say I know asp, asp.net, vb, vb.net, c#.net, php and of course javascript and html and all that. yay.....can you tell I'm excited??

I'm almost done with the Pony on Tiana's wall hooray! I'll finish it this weekend and take a pic and post it here. I love the original My Little Pony special....where Tony Randall is (and always is..) the Muchik and Sea Ponies sing schoobie doo songs, and is the ONLY My Little Pony movie/show where you repeatedly hear (just twice) the phrase "Behold the power of DARKNESS!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA"....yeah...that's pretty cool lol.


And now, another random Naruto pic because I want to put one here :D

(WTF?!?!?!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Meowdemeow said...

Yea! You posted. Speaking of "My Little Pony", we were watching "Robot Chicken" the other day and they had "My Little Pony Apocalypse Pony" where the ponies were the 4 "ponies" of the apocalypse. Immediately I thought of you and how horrified you would be about it. (But I thought it was funny, of course.)
There--I commented.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home