Saturday, September 22, 2007

coupla pics

My first knit project. I took the strap i made for my other phone (oh,a ctually THAT was my first project) and attached it to this little 'bag'. I also threaded some string through it (the extra on the left) soi t works like a drawstring pouch. And what's that next to it? Why, glad you asked! That would be my new iPod Nano!!!! Watler got it for me and led me on a little chase through notes around the house to find it :D I should have taken pics so I could have taken you on the journey. I've lways wanted on, and now i have one. I'm so excited and happy :)

The day before Felix left for LA.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meowdemeow said...

Hooray--your first knitting project and an iPod. Very cool. I'm proud of you for the knitting. I really am. Next--fingerless gloves?

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home