Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My only commenter is in New Mexico D:

Since Brenda is in NM I haven't got much of a reason to post. So I guess I'll just have to ramble. That's ok, I'm good at it :)

I really need to fix my background now that I added the comic strip. Gaara is all covered up *cry*

Damn...i really have nothing to say at the moment. Thanks to Josh and Walt at work, i found a place to get really cheap memory cards for my phone. Maybe Walter's payday I'll get one. OH I did find my camera card too, so actually I have no excuse for not putting up pictures.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that...now people might actually expect to see Tiana related things here instead of my random thoughts on raccoons and humanity.

Ah, raccoons. How did my brother and I end up so different about animals eh? He came home to his dismay to find a yard of raccoons. Now I would have been thrilled and spent the entire evening watching them. No, i'm not stupid enough to get near them - i know they're mean 'sob's - but I would have loved to just observe them. I bet Casey was chasing them with a water gun >.<

I need a pet....anyone wanna give me something Walter WON'T be allergic to (does it exist?)?????

1 Comments:

Blogger Meowdemeow said...

Well, your only commenter is here! I finally got internet access when we got back from Cruces. Don't know if you're coming down or not. I haven't heard from you. I should call you and wake you up right now. Talk to you soon.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home