Thursday, October 25, 2007

Naruto ROCKS

K, haven't made any posts lately, but rather than wait until I get home and find some pictures (Oh wait.....i loaned my laptop, that's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it!)..
Never mind...

So, *the* episode just aired last week on Naruto. WIthout giving anything away, I'll just note that it was the episode that solidifies Naruto & Gaara's relationship as future leaders of the shinobi world. It actually made me cry!!! It's been awhile since Naruto really hammered home those emotions that make it impossible to not just love the characters and the story so it was very very refreshing. Then again if those moments cropped up more than once or twice a year it might diminish the power of the moment.

Anyway, just had to brag on Naruto a bit :) Manga wise, it looks like we might be fast heading to the end of the story. It hasn't been too exciting to be honest but still good :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home