Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Get out and Vote!

Some funny quotes I found:

"...Lest we forget that unless we tote the line with secular progressive Obamanation theory, we have no superior intellect and thus are unworthy of opinion. "

"Nice, the only thing you've left out is how nice it will be when government controls my thermostat or the for that matter, it will be really nice when I won't have to make any of my own choices and then I can work really hard and get paid the same amount as the guy sitting next to me who is NAPPING!"

*I'm voting Democrat because I know government sees the big picture, knows where my money should go andwill do a better job of spending my money than I could.I mean, I'm always getting myself into debt beyond my own ability to pay.

*I'm voting Democrat because it's alright to kill millions of babies as long as we protect the public by keeping violent, convicted murderers on death row alive.

* I'm voting Democrat because I believe businesses in America should not be allowed to make profits. Businesses should just break even and give the rest to the government so politicians and bureaucrats can redistribute the money the way they think it should be redistributed.

* I'm voting Democrat because I believe guns, and not the people misusing them, are the cause of crimes and killings. If we outlaw guns, crime will go away. Just like in Washington DC, New York City, and United Kingdom.

* I'm voting Democrat because when someone with a weapon threatens my family or me, I know the government can respond faster through a call to 911 than I can with a gun in my hand. Besides, Sarah Brady says a gun at homeis a zillion times more likely to be used against me. Only thegovernment should have guns because they never hurt anyone.

* I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four elitist liberals should rewrite the Constitution every few months to suit some fringe element that could never get their agenda past voters.

* I'm voting Democrat because illegal aliens are not criminals, are not sucking up resources that Democrats give them through government aid, hospital services,education, or social service, but are just people trying to make a better life by coming to America illegally. We can't blame them for that, can we?

"I admire and respect McCain, but when people like Dan, Shame Hammity, and the fat guy spew thier verbal diarrihea, the stench of thier petty arguments make it hard to stick around to hear if they have any real issues to discuss. Every day people don't have the luxury of concerning themselves with Bill Ayers, when they have to worry about feeding thier kids, keeping thier job, paying the rent."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home