Friday, June 09, 2006

Evals can be good for your spirit.

Well, i started the day in not such a good mood, still brooding over the website thing (which I won't elaborate on for fear of getting down about it again). And we had to get our evals done today (as usual rick was a week late getting them done ^_^) so I was trying to be in a better frame of mind for it! I wasn't having much luck, but as always chatting with Rick alone for awhile brought up my spirits. In the day to day grind it's easy to feel unappreciated or overworked without notice, but Rick always comes through and says just the right things! He even got my hopes up for a raise for everyone this year. No guarentees, but we'll all find out with our next paycheck!

And so, I'll move on - in a better mood and all :) I hadn't mentioned karate at Josh's....dojo....no, it's not a dojo but I dunno what else to call it besides school. Here is the website: www.seosnationalkarate.com . they were AWESOME and it was SOO fun! Tiana loved it too, and did really well !! We even got to see Josh catch the kid holding the pads for jump kicks off guard and send the pad flying across the room ^_^. I really wish I could go back, but it's too exensive :( He says they'd like us to come back for the two weeks free, even if it's just for that. I might just do that.

And now the long romised pony pic. It's far from done (although I really haven't given it much effort at all...) so don't mind that it looks a bit odd. Tiana of course is posing in front of the care bears for good measure :) She did the apple (colored it) all by herself!!

And Naruto this week? Not bad..but not good either :( It was the end of the arc and it looks like Sai will be hanging around awhile. *sigh* Oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meowdemeow said...

Wow--That's a big ass pony. And the bear's pretty big too. Now I have a picture in my mind of what you've painting lately. You guys are so talented!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home