Saturday, September 16, 2006

Costumes and Picnics, Casey and 'coons

We had our school Convocation (two a year) yesterday, followed by a much needed picnic/party on our campuses 9th St. park (right next to Tiana's school - the house behind them is an office for our school).

First off, my boss Mr. Ricky Newton Sparks and his wife Karen (and fellow band members) entertaining CCD as always! Karen is just as congenial s Rick, and I love it when I get a chance to talk with her!

Next is my buddy Josh-kun and Tiana! Tiana is very fond of Josh, and not just because he let us go to is Karate class a few times :) Josh is my fellow Japanese/anime addict and Mac genius extrodinarie.

And of course i have to show the totally cute picture of Tiana and Fatma, my office mate. Maya wasn't there though :( Fatma is all geared up for mommyhood! John came a bit later but I didn't get a picture of the both of them together :(


So the last pic I will add is of the Institutional Research crew, as onery as the IT folk :) Walt (the tall one) is my other partner in crime and fellow anime lover, BJ and Margaret is hiding behind Walt. BJ also has impectable taste in movies and books and such and always knows just what we're talking about :D Margaret is just a hoot! She is so fun :)

I had a few other pictures but they didn't turn ut quite as well :/ So now we move on to Tiana's new costume! We hit Kid to Kid this morning for the unveiling of the halloween costumes and found ourselves this cute outfit:




Now that is cute!

Oh, I can't forget to mention that I found the pc 'Over the Hedge' game at Kid to Kid for $5. I nearly cried :D I'm playing it right now in fact....


And now, a moment in time of Casey's evening last night:



Ok, ok that's not really him (could you tell?). But it still nearly happened. A raccoon boldy tried to break in as he was sitting there watching. I'm sure he can take care of himself though, and it's doubtful the events in this photo would actually take place :).

3 Comments:

Blogger Meowdemeow said...

Ah--those are great pictures. It's always good to put a name with a face for your co-workers. And can I say how lucky you are to have Kid to Kid? Tiana's unicorn costume is the best! You should give me a call today. I'm going to get offline here in a few minutes. Hope all's well. I'm loving New Mexico--again!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am TOTALLY jealous of
two things:
1.You have ANOTHER Josh Bud
2.Tiana got a unicorn costumore BEFORE I did.

I forgive you, miss you and glad you had a fun Fiesta.

besos
jj

2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, this really happened, I'm still trying to grow back my nose...

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home