Sunday, October 01, 2006

Home at last

Well, the unsecured networks at Gunsmoke in Buena Vista have been secured so I'll make a 'double' post now that I'm home.

First, here's T at Gunsmoke!




And finally, Tiana crashed before I even unloaded the car:



And my thoughts on the past week in the form of some groovy lyrics:


I must give the impression,
that I have the answers for everything.
You were so disappointed to see me unravel so easily.
It's only change.
Only everything I know.
Even the things that seem still, are still changing.
I stay focused on details it keeps me from feelin the big things.
But watch a miscroscope long enough, things that seem still are still changing.
Even the things that stand still, are still changing.
And now?
BEDTIME!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meowdemeow said...

Tiana is a big cutie pie. And those lyrics really got to me. I hope all's well. We'll talk soon.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home