Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lots of Pics!

OK, it took forever to get these pictures uploaded (reboot every 5 minutes anyone??) but here they finally are!
This is on Halloween at my office. Tiana posed with Fatma and Anita and her witches brew (the first time Tiana has seen dry ice in action!).

Next, after a successful evening of trick or treating, Abbey and Tiana posed for me (wait until you see the green booger video...I'll upload that to YouTube and post it soon!) In random order, we now have my boss in his assortment of costume ideas!
And of course I had to get a picture of Tiana and Presley on the school costume parade!


And this is quite the cute picture, Tiana at the Haunted Harvest on Monday at our Creative Services department's house (Josh is interning with them so he got roped into dressing up). Josh, Tiana and another friend Sue!

Tiana in sack race, what more can I say?

Also at the Haunted Harvest, a real Candy Land!

And last but not least, Tiana posing on the foot of a giant art sculpture. I'll post a picture of the whole thing later, but this one was soooo cute! This was the morning we went to watch Josh at his karate tournment.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home