Monday, June 12, 2006

Back to it (i hope)

Finally...I posted my exercise. Finally...I cleaned up and went through junk that had been sitting around. Finally....I have so far successfully made it throuh a carb-free day.

Well I can't say i'm back with furvour (or however you spell that...) but at least I'm trying. That's more than I can say about thepast 6 weeks. We'll see how long it lasts. My will power has been on total vacation for 6 weeks and it's time it started doing it's share of the work!

2 Comments:

Blogger Meowdemeow said...

Good for you! But remember--it doesn't have to be all or nothing. (More often than not, that kind of thinking leads to NOTHING.) I need to update my exercise and blog as well. I've been fairly good.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home