Saturday, June 17, 2006

Ewan McGregor and stuff

As I sit and watch "Big Fish" I realize that I really like Ewan McGregor. I don't I've ever seen anything he did that I didn't like ^_^ (ok, wasn't REALLY excited about star wars...) Moulin Rouge I particularly like :)

So waht else? I suck at being consistant....I didn't exercise Tuesday (but did walk) because i was up working Mon. night working late and didn't wake up early enough. Wed I woke up late *again because I was working late, then the webserver went down and the Oulookw web access stopped working and all kinds of things. Thurday, I don't even remember.

Friday I went back with Josh to his karate class. It ROCKED. Besides the required - must sell you a membership and smile a lot- owner guy, it was just as awesome as the other time I went. I really wnat to go back permanently but I just can't afford it :( But Tiana really loves it too so I feel like I just have to find a way...somehow....It's like, the first I've found somewhere I really want to be in a loong time.

Helena Bonham Carter is so cool :) Steve Buscemi looks REALLY skinny in this movie...and wow....why am I not surprised Danny Elfman did the music :) I knew (and Brenda knew) I would really like this movie! I rented it several times and didn't get to see it, I bought it 6 weeks ago and just now am geting around to watching it :) And of couse - it is really good :)

What else? Naruto was pretty mid-grade this week. It was interesting to see Sai gaining a bit of humanity. The big surprise this week, I suppose setting up a mini-arc, was Kakashi's revalation of a new jutsu that only Naruto can master that will probably help him surpas the copy ninja himself - was a bit unexpected. Then again, Kishimoto seems to be the master of whipping out something either totally unexpected or mildly unexpected, when you least expect and better yet, when you do!!

I guess that is all right now. I have plenty more to say but I think I'm going to go to bed early...for once...


BTW http://www.adaptivepath.com/publications/essays/archives/000315.php really sums up my life of late....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home