Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I better do this now

..while I have the motivation. that's rare these days, no matter how hard I try to fight it.

Tiana was sick yesterday. She blew chunks ALL over my car, and I had an important meeting with the new marketing director yesterday too....I had to leave her in the care of Fatma (thanks Fatma!!) while we were all in our meeting. She only threw up once!! I guess it's good practice for her (but I'm sure the smell killed her O_O). Actually, she threw up 4 times yesterday. She did fianlly keep down some soup at dinner though. Otherwise she acts fine so I"m not sure what's wrong with her. I might leave her home today too, but that will impead walter's progress in the bathroom....

On a postive note we did meet with the new marketing director yesterday and we filled her FULL of great ccd information about what we thought was wrong hehe. I'm excited something is fianly happening (i don't have the authority to jsut nix half the website but she does!!!) Today we're meeting all day to just sit and go through all the crap we have out there.

What else these days? I've been sticking pretty well to my 'diet' which really isn't a diet, just being careful. And I've been taking metabolife and carb intercepters too..jsut to see what happens. not much so far. I'm such a loser *cry*. this is partly why I want to take karate so bad, because Josh would be my external incentive and motivator to go to class :D.

I don't think there is anything else at the moment. At least, not that I want to divulge here ;D I do have one big piece of news (or some seem to think so..) but I can't say until I find my camera card so I can have an accompanying picture!

2 Comments:

Blogger Meowdemeow said...

Oo! What's your big news? You're holding out on me.
I hope Tiana's feeling better. Just tell her that Auntie Brenda ordered this awesome pink yarn and is going to make her a sweater. That should calm her stomach!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home