Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Random thoughts

I hope Naruto and Sakura get together...I don't know why but I've become a NaruSaku fan O_O

Hmmm...Meg from Hercules is probably simultaneously my most and least favorite disney female-lead character :D She's older, she's bitter but she can still love :) However, as a 'person' - not real excited about her... kinda annoying O_O Just thought I'd mention it. Any disney lead female who swears off men is pretty cool.

Naruto Ondo is awesome too..I rediscovered it after only a few weeks! So fun and happy and energetic :)

Well since I already divulged my 'secret' to Brenda I might as well let the cat out of the bag! I cut a whole 15 inches off my hair and donated it to Locks of Love :) No biggie for me, but it's the first time I've had shorter hair than Brenda!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Meowdemeow said...

You better post a picture ASAP. This, I have to see. Oh--have you seen Howl's Moving Castle? We watched half of it last night and really liked it. It's cool visually, but the characters are great too.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home