Friday, August 18, 2006

It's mini-me!

Yes i have created a bit of a mini-me :) I must have been around her age or a tad older when I first watched Watership Down and now the tradition has passed and it is now one of her favorite movies as well. We'll see if she catches on that there is a book and tries to read it in the fourth grade :)

Also, Laurie Berkner rocks. Check out the link and the videos! Brenda, her suff is very foksy and fun and easy to play :D

we rearranged our office today. It was fun. Tiana also went to work with me all day too! She dumped chocolate milk ALL over her head and dress. My officemate Rod (who is reminisent of Casey in his humor) was the only actual witness and was desperately trying to not bust out laughing. It was pretty funny to see her covered head to toe in chocolate milk and her hair is still crunchy where it dried. I really need to chase her off to the bathtub. Fatma comes back on Monday (yeah that we get to see her again, boo that she has to leave poor litle Maya already :( )
Em moved to South lastweek and it's just been Rod and I all week, so it will be nice to get back normal next week. Em was a nice officemate though, we'll miss her :/ Poor Rod though....a small office with 3 girls :D.

OH, I got my phone on tuesday and nearly cried for joy :) I haven't figured out how to do anything with it yet, and the bluetooth apparently won't work on my laptop, but I'm still finagling a way. I will never be defeated by technology!!!!!!

We went and saw Over The Hedge with Presely and her mom Tracey on tuesday too. That was really fun, and it was a hilarious and very over the top disney-esque feel good - but it was still really funny. I need to call everone this weekend!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meowdemeow said...

Yeah--you do need to call people this weekend. Hello? All alone here! wait 'til I show you what I made last night. It's so cool!!! Can't wait to talk. I'm sending off your package with Fatma's baby hat today.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home