Sunday, July 16, 2006

Rabbits and Dots

I spent a few hours the other night (as Tiana was going to sleep and insisting on not being alone...) looking at some guys website the totally detailed the actual location of Watership Down with pictures and maps. It was actually pretty cool and I enjoyed looking at all the pics and remembering the story all over again. I may even read it soon :)


Also, Tiana LOVES this book, and so do I! The Dot is a very neat little book. Thanks Brenda for giving to her for Christmas! It has really been a big hit with both us.

And of course I must make my weekly Naruto commentary. The past couple chapters were so so. The nibi got defeated quickly (tho we know she can't be dead because she has to be alive to extract the nibi) and Naruto has started a crazy new training. This week Kakashi finally reveals that Naruto will be inventing his own jutsu and will accelerate his training like, a million fold by creating taiju kage bunshin and training with all them simultaneiously, speeding up his training from 20 yrs to a week. We also find out that the element most compatible with Naruto is wind. It was actually very cool to be back with training. All in all it was a very satisfying chapter.
Aahhhh...Naruto's lack of basic intellect....refreshing ^_^. He was getting way too moody :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Meowdemeow said...

You still have to tell me what you want from Comic-Con! Otherwise, I'm just going to overload you with freebies. I'm totally glad Tiana likes The Dot. I thought it was a pretty neat book.
Oi! So much to do!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home