Tuesday, July 25, 2006

More cute Tiana stuff

Tiana went to the Museum of Natural History today with her school! Walter went with them too :) They had a really great time and if I can get the pictures from Walter's phone (hey...we both have bluetooth, we should be able to get them easy!) I'll put them on here. They both had a really great time and I think they are going to the zoo next week (I'm going to thatt one if I can!)

Work note: MONDAY will be the day of release for our new website/intranet/editing/applications/everything! I can't wait to be done with it all >.<

Tiana can now officially read the words:
to
go
do
the (still has trouble with this one)
and
he
it

Go Tiana! Also in Tiana news, the names she had given her piggy floaty toys(3 babies and a mommy): Mommy, Pinky, something I forgot, and Promises (as in Hercules). Go cool naming girl! She also built this really cool house out of lincoln logs. I couldn't build something like that...it had 3 rooms and two stories O_O - and we don't even have that many logs....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home