Saturday, August 12, 2006

Lotsa good things can happen, and not be very eventful

So woohoo, Walter convinced Verizon to send us a phone and put it on our bill, so soon I shall be able to take pics and uplaod them easily again thanks to blutooth, hooray!!! Oh yeah, and I can actually talk to people again too :)

Today is Walters last night at Dominoes and next week (last thursday actually) he begins training for his new job (see below for link to Mount Saint Vincents).

What else? can't think of much at the moment actually. I've been pretty brain dead since our new website went live.

I found four new myspace friends in the past couple of days..Josh and Casey and erica and Ally. I have to go add them all to my friends list now, and add them to my blog link list. *whew* i'm going to have to have a seperate link section for myspace/bloggers :)

Well taht's all i can to chat about today except that I CAN'T WAIT FOR LEOPARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo wiping windows on my pc and putting leopard on :D EVERYONE go watch the Apple Keynote :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Meowdemeow said...

What is Leopard? You computer types sure are strange. Hey--now that you're getting a phone, we have to actually try to use it now and then. I've almost forgotten what your voice sounds like!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home