Monday, July 24, 2006

News from the front

You know what makes me feel good? When Tiana tells me what a beautiful dancer I am...tho I am not....and how beautiful I am. It just makes you all warm and fuzzy inside :D

On another note, I atually logged exercise today! IF we launch the new website today or in the next few days, I plan on letting work go and maintain itself (because I'm building it to :D) and concentrating more on getting myself healthy. I keep getting way too distracted by work and the things I dno't have and can't do. But it's just an attitude right? I've successfully made other attitude changes so I need to make this one as well.

What else? NOthing much....Naruto was very cool last week and can't wait for this week. Eric wen to see Puffy Ami Yumi and said it was one of the best experiences in his life.

My parents said they want to help me get a new phone. Dang phones are too friggin $$.

Eep, it's late! I need to go take a shower and get a move on!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home