Sunday, August 06, 2006

Let's all give a cheer for Muppets

I mean really...where would we be without our beloved Muppets. Eh? No Answer? I thought so.

Well we released our website, I just finiedhed up the editing this morning, we just have to swap some images for the Intranet and I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!

Well sort of. I mean I 'll feel like i can now leave work at work and go back to a normal life exercise, preparing a real lunch and playing candy Land to my heart's content.

Walter got a job!!! We both got a really good vibe from this place, and frankly I'm a bit jealous of his career turn :) Mount saint Vincent's Home just gives a very nice feeling when you look at it.

Last week we went to the zoo (this time I got to go :D) with Tiana's class, wrapping up a very full summer of field trips. I'm kinda of sad to see it end because they had somewhere to go almost everyday, now they are back to staying in their classroom :(. Ah well. Now that walter has a job, we're looking at houses in that area so we can BOTH be closer to work. If anyhting, we will at least have a friggin yard to enjoy. Now if we could just get a house with no closing costs and nothing down....we'd be....set.....

And that's my short summary of the past week! Tiana did get a pretty bad scrape on her knee at the zoo, causing her much drama and complete inability to walk .....at home anyway....Watching Tiana and Walter the past few weeks really drives home how much they want/need attention.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Meowdemeow said...

Hooray for Walter getting a job and hooray for you for getting that big project at work done. Does this mean you guys get to come to LA soon? I hope so! I guess I'm like Walter and Tiana too as far as needing/wanting attention, but I don't think I'm as bad as I used to be. Am I? Am I? Keep me posted on the house search. woo hoo for all of you!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home