Monday, August 28, 2006

So..why?

Why do I get obsessive? I don't know. Is OTH really as witty as Shrek? No. Is it as hilarious as Madagascar? Maybe. Besides the social commentary of suburban life that I actually quite agree with (the reality of it..) - why have I gone head over heels for the witty raccoon and the superego personified as a turtle?

I have no idea. The best I can come up with is that they're cute and fuzzy. The sin of anthropamorphism...what can you do? *shrug*

Anyway, it has been good in a few respects. I've had crazy energy lately...thanks to my new system of just exercising, walking and not paying attention to the details in general and in following the drink lots of caffine and just be plain hyper theory. Oddly, according to the scale, this approach seems to be working O_o

1 Comments:

Blogger Meowdemeow said...

Maybe being obsessed with something good helps you have energy to do other things? Hmm...

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home