Friday, June 23, 2006

Kunoichi Neko Jinchuuriki!

well, we finally have our kunoichi jinchuuriki!!! It's about time too :D After lots and lots of really awesome action and character development and history, yet all pretty much anti-climatical, we FINALLY get some new characters that really push the story forward. Push really fast actually, since we were introduced to a new jinchuuriki AND two Akatsuki in a few pages *shock*!!! The legendary Neko demo is associated with older, somewhat disreputable women, so I have a feeling she won't be a quiet one :)

I can't believe there are already discussions about whether or not she's a female....*sigh*......Kishi has been twisty in the past about gender, but come on folks...I've never been truly fooled...I really never even questioned whether Haku, Sai or Deidra were female. Hence, I think this is a girl so it is :P. Now all we need is the NaruxNewJin and GaaxNewJin fanclubs and we're all on our way to having assimilated the three new characters into the ridiculous Naruto fandom :P

At any rate...our little Naruto is growing up to be a handsome young man eh? Shikamaru too! I wonder what Naruto is thinking in this pic....Shika just said the Chuunin exams were over and Naru-kun gets that nostalgic look in his eye. I wonder if he will ever gain a title higher than genin..even though Kakashi said he would be surpassing him (a special Jounin). Poor Naruto. I have a feeling it's going to be a running gag. That or Tsunade is just going to bestow the title of at least Chuunin to him. And he still has his necklace *shock*. I was wondering if after learning what it was used for (to control him as jinchuuriki) if he would still wear it, even though it's very important to him. Then again, maybe he wants to make sure Yamato can control him, in case he gets out of control like before with the Kyuubi. I dunno...Anyway, time to go to work!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Meowdemeow said...

Don't let me forget that I have something Naruto-related for you from the Festival of Books. Also, you have to let me know what to look for at Comic-Con. You're such a fan--it's neat to see you get all excited about Naruto. Keep up that spirit.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home